Hello, my PAS stopped working

ChrisKatouzi

Region
USA
Hello, my PAS stopped working. I can only using the throttle. Also the speedometer doesn't go past 5 mph even though I'm going about 25. Anyone ran in

Check your cadence sensor. Assuming hub drive, look for a magnetic sensor that detects movement of the chain ring. Before that, check for any loose connections in the wiring harness, maybe a data signal isn't getting through.

Has your speed sensor been bumped out of alignment? What bike - drive system - controller brand?
Yes, more information is needed to be able to help. Also, in the future you will want to post questions like this in “General eBike Discussion” rather than this one.

Yes, more information is needed to be able to help. Also, in the future you will want to post questions like this in “General eBike Discussion” rather than this one.
It’s good to know, thank you. I’m sorry I’m new. It turns out that I accidentally messed up one of the advanced settings that we are not supposed to touch. Customer service send me a list of all the default settings so I can set them back to normal, when I did that everything worked fine again PAS works and the speedometer Started working again

Back