Hello from Washington state.

Baldhills

Region
USA
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.
My wife and I are waiting on our ebikes to come into the shop that we ordered them through.
We used this site to help with our decision of selecting our bikes. We decided to go with the Gazelle C380+ bikes. Mine will be the large high step frame, and hers the small mid step frame. We are both looking forward to riding them!
There are a few mods I want to do to the bikes.
First is to upgrade the Bosch computer system on the bikes. I’m thinking of going with the Bosch Nyon computer, just not sure if it’s going to work with our bikes present equipment. The headlight bracket is presently located where the Nyon usually mounts (mid handle bar). Any ideas?
We will also be adding bags to help carry equipment needed for the ride. Looking at pannier bags for the rear rack. Not sure which ones we want yet, still looking for a good match for our bikes.
Anyways, we look forward to getting out and riding, maybe we will see some of you out there 😀.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.
My wife and I are waiting on our ebikes to come into the shop that we ordered them through.
We used this site to help with our decision of selecting our bikes. We decided to go with the Gazelle C380+ bikes. Mine will be the large high step frame, and hers the small mid step frame. We are both looking forward to riding them!
There are a few mods I want to do to the bikes.
First is to upgrade the Bosch computer system on the bikes. I’m thinking of going with the Bosch Nyon computer, just not sure if it’s going to work with our bikes present equipment. The headlight bracket is presently located where the Nyon usually mounts (mid handle bar). Any ideas?
We will also be adding bags to help carry equipment needed for the ride. Looking at pannier bags for the rear rack. Not sure which ones we want yet, still looking for a good match for our bikes.
Anyways, we look forward to getting out and riding, maybe we will see some of you out there 😀.
the nyon straddles the riser so there may be plenty of room. here is my Trek with its light and the nyon.
IMG_4088.jpg

Thanks, that might just work.
Thanks for the picture. Can I get the inside measurement of the Nyon bracket from you?
The Nyon bracket will fit around my headlight bracket which is 6.5cm wide.
i hope the Nyon bracket will fit outside of this.
here’s a picture of my bracket now.

Attachments

• FF292D66-B307-4249-9E50-B876585D38FB.jpeg
    FF292D66-B307-4249-9E50-B876585D38FB.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 164
Not sure with one leg off the Nyon mount if it will be strong enough to support it properly.
im trying to get measurements from bosch presently on the bracket. They will hopefully call back today.
I also might be able to loosen the headlight bracket and compress it closer together and see it the Bosch bracket will fit around it then.
Or widen the headlight mount and fit the Bosh bracket inside the mount.
Not sure why they don’t have the measurements available on their web page since it is a retrofit kit.
Anyways I don’t want to spend over $350 for something that won’t work.
Might have to consider relocating my headlight as a last resort.

Not sure with one leg off the Nyon mount if it will be strong enough to support it properly.
im trying to get measurements from bosch presently on the bracket. They will hopefully call back today.
I also might be able to loosen the headlight bracket and compress it closer together and see it the Bosch bracket will fit around it then.
Or widen the headlight mount and fit the Bosh bracket inside the mount.
Not sure why they don’t have the measurements available on their web page since it is a retrofit kit.
Anyways I don’t want to spend over $350 for something that won’t work.
Might have to consider relocating my headlight as a last resort.
outside its 3.1 and inside 2.4" but the light looks almost the same size. no I meant take one leg off the light mount and mount it the outside of the nyon mount. if it does not feel strong enough you can put a screw through one to the other easily.

outside its 3.1 and inside 2.4" but the light looks almost the same size. no I meant take one leg off the light mount and mount it the outside of the nyon mount. if it does not feel strong enough you can put a screw through one to the other easily.
I have the kit here now, still waiting for the bike to be delivered to my LBS.
I will be mounting the Nyon outside of the headlight bracket.
the headlight bracket is 64cm and the Nyon is 60cm. I will have to trim the outside of the headlight bracket 2 cm on the outside of each side. Should work fine.

Back