Hello from Warsaw

I see that for 200 Euros more, there is also a 625 Wh version.
Both Archie and I regret the 625 Wh version was unavailable. Similarly to Canada and the U.S., the market has been stripped down from bikes (the "covid craze") here. Art had to order the bike online from an excellent store in Germany, where the market is still supplied to some extent. (@TS25 hear, hear!) The bike came in a box in the "almost ready to ride" shape. All we needed to do was to turn the handlebars to the correct position and fix the stem, then to attach the pedals and inflate the air suspension fork and tyres. Of course we had to fit the seat-post and the saddle for the intended rider, too.

The bike rides like a dream!

Oooh, that's a great looking bike with great specifications!! I'm jealous! It's a real shame that Giant decided not to bring the E+0 to North America. I see that for 200 Euros more, there is also a 625 Wh version. (...)
The version with a more powerful battery was my first choice (according to Stefan's suggestion :) ) but unfortunately it was not available for purchase. And because there was only one (!) S-size e-bike with 500 Wh, the decision was quick :)

Back