Hello from the UK

Headmonkey

Hello ebikers.
I’ve just bought a Haibike Sduro Hardnine 2.5 Street and am loving it.
The last time I rode a bicycle to get around I was 14 years old. That was 36 years ago.
I was commuting to work on my Honda Fireblade up to a week ago when I got my Haibike and since then I’ve been ebiking through the British rain with a big smile on my face. My only regret it not getting one sooner.
I get the same two wheeled rush as I did on my Blade but at half the speed (within urban speed limits obviously) and 100 times the nimbleness.
I’m looking forward to having a bit of off road fun though I’m fully aware that my bike is definitely more street than mtb.
I think my next purchase will be a rear rack. So I will be looking for advice on one that will fit the Haibike. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy the rack that comes with the Trekking as a separate item?
I’m looking forward to gleaning maintenance and general usage tips from Haibike and other ebike riders.
Cheers

Hi JayVee.
Thanks for the info. I was hoping to avoid a seat post rack as I am always dubious, probably unfairly, about loading up on a platform with a single point of support.
I have a plan B which is the Thule Tour Rack
Expensive but a quality piece of kit and fits well on Haibikes.

Back