Hello from the Cowichan Valley

Hi all I am new here and was jest wondering if anybody knows if there is an app for my daymak Bluetooth controller other than the daymak app

I've got a glorified cabin on a beach on Quadra Island. Just ordered a Voltbike Enduro and looking forward to exploring logging roads up here in Open Bay

Hi there, I'm in Langford, just on the other side of the Malahat from you. I was riding a Haibike Race S 6.0 road bike and a Raleigh Tamland iE gravel bike, but I recently started riding a Felt Sport-E electric hybrid.

I ride past you every now and then, usually on my way to the Departure Bay ferry terminal in Nanaimo to ride to the lower mainland for work events. :)

Enjoy your e-bike!

Hi there, I'm in Langford, just on the other side of the Malahat from you. I was riding a Haibike Race S 6.0 road bike and a Raleigh Tamland iE gravel bike, but I recently started riding a Felt Sport-E electric hybrid.

I ride past you every now and then, usually on my way to the Departure Bay ferry terminal in Nanaimo to ride to the lower mainland for work events. :)

Enjoy your e-bike!
Wow That is quite the distance!

Hallo ! I am in Penticton B.C. ! Do you know of anyone that has a Spare Bion X G 1 36 Volt Rear Rack Battery or a Case with all the Electros in it ?? Bernhard

Hallo ! I am in Penticton B.C. ! Do you know of anyone that has a Spare Bion X G 1 36 Volt Rear Rack Battery or a Case with all the Electros in it ?? Bernhard

I don't, but there's a local BionX club in Victoria BC. DM me with your contact info and I'll pass your info on to them, if you'd like.

Hallo ! Thanks you for your help ! What does DM mean ?? [...]

I meant a direct message on the forum here (AKA a private message)! :) Click on my name and there should be an option to send me a message through the forums. But I'll pass your email address on to them. I now have it, and I recommend you edit your post to delete your email now, in the interests of your privacy. :)

Back