Hello from South Dakota

sdbikegirl

Hello, my name is Cassie and I'm currently riding a Specialized Creo Comp Carbon EVO. I'm not entirely sold on the 38 Pathfinder tires, they seem so bulky and heavy. Thinking instead of the Triggers. I made a change right away by replacing the GRX group with DuraAce DI2. My next upgrade is the wheelset; just haven't found the perfect 28-hole carbon rims for Onyx Vesper hubs. I'm currently rethinking and am leaning towards the Santa Cruz Reserve 22 wheels with I9 hubs (Santa Cruz is only available in a 24-hole). Because this is my first e-bike, I wasn't entirely sure that the estimated 80-mile range would be enough, so I added a range extender. This seemed like a perfect set-up. So far, it isn't. The cable from the extender to the bike doesn't stay locked in. I've tried two different cables. Anyone else with this issue found a solution?

Welcome! My wife and I have some land in Huron. Looking forward to getting back and riding the Mikelson Trail again. You have obviously put your time in riding. Let us know how your choices stacked up.

Back