Hello from Silver City Cycles in New Mexico

bikebaker

Region
USA
Hi, my name is Dave Baker. I joined last year but this is my first post. My daily ride is a Yuba Supercargo CL and I absolutely love it. I have no problem carrying a 200lb friend in the box or a 12’ kayak on this machine. Life changing. My trail bike is a Bulls Cooperhead EVO AM 4 750 and this bike is super powerful with a long range & silky smooth.
I own a shop in Silver City, New Mexico on the edge of the Gila Wilderness and we are a Giant/Liv, Aventon, Bulls, Yuba, Momentum & Diamondback dealer. My shop is not showing up on the locator map- I’ll need to look into that.
We partner with an in-house nonprofit organization called The Bike Works which runs hands-on repair workshops, DIY tool stations and an Earn-A-Bike program for youth.
We love getting people on bikes and e-bikes are an amazing way to respark the love for bikes when a rider thought their riding days were over.
Happy to be here.

Welcome!

I'm up the road from you in ABQ. I love the NM weather because we can ride almost all year (I don't ride the +/-14 days a year of snow, ice, or heavy rain).

We love getting people on bikes and e-bikes are an amazing way to respark the love for bikes when a rider thought their riding days were over.
Happy to be here.
Welcome aboard!

Exactly what my ebike did for me. Buying a torque-sensing commuter ebike with some offroad capability was one of the smartest things I've done in 76 years.

Back