Hello from Orange County, CA!

Thanks! I bought it as a turn key package from Luna Cycle two days ago, it's beyond my expectations! I also have a Rad Rover fat tire bike with the 750w hub motor as well however, it's not comparable to the 1,500w BBSHD motor on my Luna bike.

That is a nice looking bike for sure. I checked the specs on the khs bike Luna built it on, real quality components there!

It was a lot to spend on a ebike however, the retail on the bike alone was more than I paid for it with all the goodies. The bike lifts the front tire when you hit the throttle!! Super fun!

That bike is one more inspiration for me to bbshd my motobecane fantom mtn bike. I've been looking at lunacycle's kit. For now I do enjoy my radrover here in N Cal, but it would be fun to zip up steep single track. Sounds like your bike will do that and wheelies, too. :)

Do it! You can't believe how much fun it is! I have 9 different peddle assist levels so you can dial it back so you're doing most of the work or go full boogy and pull the front tire off ground with just the motor!

That is nuts! The bbshd certainly has a lot of power. Sounds like you got a good deal from luna! I'm loving my new bulls estream fs3 27.5, has a very similar look and close battery watt hours, though definitely not built for the same power or speeds (not what I'm looking for...). I dont doubt the extra power is a lot of fun though!

Back