Hello!! From Ohio

ShaneMKelley

Hi!! I don't have an ebike yet but I've been researching quite a few. I'm Shane nice to meet you all! Something about myself; I just started getting back in to cycling after I had a major accident when I was a kid riding, I decided to get back on after watching an anime about cycling... Sounds nerdy I know. I'm here joining you all because I've watched quite a few reviews on your YouTube and still have more questions after so you'll see me around hope you all have a great Friday!

Hi!! I don't have an ebike yet but I've been researching quite a few. I'm Shane nice to meet you all! Something about myself; I just started getting back in to cycling after I had a major accident when I was a kid riding, I decided to get back on after watching an anime about cycling... Sounds nerdy I know. I'm here joining you all because I've watched quite a few reviews on your YouTube and still have more questions after so you'll see me around hope you all have a great Friday!

Awwww yes Home sweet home,,, well at least that's where I was born. Holmes County. You will find tons of helping here when I was building my bike a few months ago these guys help me out but I'm much older than you and needed an e-bike to help me get up in the mountains because these old legs just won't carry me the way they used to, I end up building a 1000w rear hub bike but by unplugging a wire it simply become 750 watts which makes it legal where I live now. It has made riding a bike fun again not having to worry about the big hills because the motor will help me up it. Best of luck.

That's awesome I was thinking about building my own but I'll be road tripping for a few years and won't really have the tools to fix it so I was thinking about getting a name brand one so It has a warranty for any issues that might arise.

Good thinking! For me this is just a temporary thing until I can get a stable built so I can keep my horse and buggy. However I believe it's entertaining enough to keep it around in use going to town once in awhile. Best of luck on your choice read reviews make sure they have excellent customer service also.

Back