Hello from northern Ca.

RMS

Region
USA
Just got my ecotrec 20-inch fat tire bike. I found on the first trip the rear spokes were not installed as they should be. On the cassette, side was not relieved and was making noise right from the get go. The rest of the bike seemed to be great.

Hope you get it sorted out. I have a Ecotric Hammer (big cruiser style, fat tire bike) and love it. Well built and a blast to ride. I had good email support on a couple of problems early on. Send them and email.

Hope you get it sorted out. I have a Ecotric Hammer (big cruiser style, fat tire bike) and love it. Well built and a blast to ride. I had good email support on a couple of problems early on. Send them and email.
Thanks for the information. After I straightened the wheel and tightened the spokes, everything seems great. I rode it a little over 15 miles, and love it. I went with the 20-inch fat tire because I am built low to the ground And 72.

Thanks for the information. After I straightened the wheel and tightened the spokes, everything seems great. I rode it a little over 15 miles, and love it. I went with the 20-inch fat tire because I am built low to the ground And 72.
Thank you for the comeback I have got 235 miles on it now and am having a blast feel like 15 years old again! Have a great Holliday Season. 🎅

Back