Hello from here in Toronto

Wayn

Hello, my name is Wayn...I'm 5'7 150 lbs, 47 years old.
I am a bit overwhelmed for quite a few weeks in choosing a bike. My choices are (Volt Yukon 750), (Omego Infinite plus),( Rize Leisure) or (Leisure X), (Aventon level), (Rad Rover*) and (All terrain 750 HT) .
Please give a honest opinion... I wanted to shop Canadian bikes, my budget is approximately $2500.00....I await your reply

Mostly for recreational road and trail biking. I was intrigued by the rad runner plus as well because the advertising is all over the web

Hello, my name is Wayn...I'm 5'7 150 lbs, 47 years old.
I am a bit overwhelmed for quite a few weeks in choosing a bike. My choices are (Volt Yukon 750), (Omego Infinite plus),( Rize Leisure) or (Leisure X), (Aventon level), (Rad Rover*) and (All terrain 750 HT) .
Please give a honest opinion... I wanted to shop Canadian bikes, my budget is approximately $2500.00....I await your reply

Welcome to EBR.

I would recommend that you read the EBR list of best Fat EBikes of 2020 for some good suggestions.

Thank you for the great advice.....I looked at the Rize as it came with the accessorizes that the rad rover did not at the price given....I will narrow it down to between the Rad rover and the rad rover plus then

Back