Hello, from Connecticut

Alima

I am a new E bike owner. I am new to bicycling, I am 74 retired from University and have hobbies building wooden kayaks and have a full workshop. I saw a picture of a Trike like three wheel thought it looked pretty cool. I found a website in Pennsylvania RBR He sell Recumbent Bikes. I gave him a call great guy name is Rob I did not know what I wanted he stood me to the three wheel called JC 70 thought it would be just right being My balance is not as good as it used to be. I have had both knee replacement, both shoulders worked on, fused neck, and for the heck of it I’ve had half of my colon taken out I’ve had a couple great years hopefully this is the end of hospital stays. So what I was thinking I need to get back into shape, but I have been going to the Y in the pool but as well as you know everything is closed down right now I do with near the water soon as it gets warm enough I will do my kayaking. OK back to what I bought it came in big box and had to put it all together. Fortunately the manual wasn’t the best, but luckily the owner of our RBR has some great videoOn how to assemble this bike. This bike does not come with any motor. Where I live is quite hilly I do OK with a couple of them but I need to build myself up to handle some of the larger ones this is the most comfortable bike that you could be on. If you are interested in this type of bike in it and I highly recommend him I’m not looking to make anything on this but, you can’t go too far for the price Of this bike compared to some of them. So I started to look around for motorized systems kit that I could attach it to this bike and I come up with a company Isrllinusa that has a motorized system Voilamart 48V 1000w and 750W super power brushless headless hub motor comes with 27” rear wheel wheels. It comes with a twist throttle and also you can have pedal assist system PAS, so far I am having a ball with this going everywhere Compa boys heck, oh I must say the one thing that I had to do to the bike was change the seat, it It comes with a hard shell seat but it has extreme lumbar system in it which doesn’t fit my body very well being that I am a woodworker and a fiberglass so built my own seat use the fabric off the hard shell onto it and Wala I guess I’ve used up enough time. I will try to attach some photos of my bike the one thing about this bike there’s not many around my Area. I also got some high-fives from the Harley Davison group
. Also the kit does not come with a battery this is quite a treat trying to find a battery I did fine a 48V 12 AH
E41D9312-BF65-443F-8721-70876E4B1DDB.jpeg
3E3821D6-3902-466B-B332-1DB6012FE772.jpeg
D37E8F84-A05E-4A3E-9CC2-DD938BFBD389.jpeg
1000 W it’s called silver fish one thing on a bike battery it sure does the trick it also comes with a charger I guess this is enough for now

The photos look great, but gee your text is hard to read. You might try throwing in a few paragraph breaks (not to mention shorter sentences). I hope others have more patience to read your text than I do.

The photos look great, but gee your text is hard to read. You might try throwing in a few paragraph breaks (not to mention shorter sentences). I hope others have more patience to read your text than I do.
Yes you are so right about my text. No problem I’m not gonna be writing anymore!

Back