Hello folks picked up my first ebike yesterday,hope it comes before the snow ? Started biking this summer after 20-25 years !!! I missed it alot

Adrian.s

I was looking for new fishing🎣 spots by bike mainly because the bike gave me access to places i couldn't get to by car sometimes, living in montreal were surrounded by water but with limited parking,city improved alot of bike lanes since 80-90s evenmore so with recent events there are more bike lanes opened,been a smoker all my life but always active as long as i was working, realised in late August i wasnt as tired as much and drozy as june, since taking out my old ten speed a few times a week,been home on sofa since march like many people i guess lolllll to make a long story shorter ,enjoy biking again very much and fishing more than ever, ordered a radmission yesterday morning not planning to use my car as much in future ☺️👍

Last edited:
I love biking. Electricity just means I don't struggle or go half speed when the wind is bad.
Nothing bad about using your body more like the way our ancestors did. Without the drudgery of cows, horses, sickles & wheat.

I was looking for new fishing🎣 spots by bike mainly because the bike gave me access to places i couldn't get to by car sometimes, living in montreal were surrounded by water but with limited parking,city improved alot of bike lanes since 80-90s evenmore so with recent events there are more bike lanes opened,been a smoker all my life but always active as long as i was working, realised in late August i wasnt as tired as much and drozy as june, since taking out my old ten speed a few times a week,been home on sofa since march like many people i guess lolllll to make a long story shorter ,enjoy biking again very much and fishing more than ever, ordered a radmission yesterday morning not planning to use my car as much in future ☺️👍
Welcome Adrian! From another (West Island) Montrealer.

What bike did you get? And from a local dealer or online? I've got a Giant Explore E+1. I've had it for a year now and unfortunately this year, due to Covid and other issues, I haven't ridden it as much as I did earlier. But I still manage to ride around Ile Bizard at least once a week.

Long story, but the main reason I haven't ridden as much as I'd like is that I have a cat which is too aggressive to leave at home with my other cats. They get into bloody fights. So I actually take him to and from work with me and I just haven't found a way to take him the 30+ km (each way) without him freaking out. So I have been using the car instead. Luckily there is much less rush hour traffic than in normal years so that's not too bad.

Photos of your bike are very welcome!

Cheers!

Well thats crazy situation with your cats lolll i originally ordered a rad runner beginning of week cancelled 😁😆and Switched for radmission,they say shipping starts at beginning of November,maybe we see snow before bike i know winter is coming im just so motivated to move even without fishing rod i wanted to go out today but with that heck of wind made me change me mind ,,,so i said its now or never did 10 days of research and vids lolllll i bought the day i was on site price went up 100$ in front of my eyes👀
Adrian, welcome to EBR. ;)

Congratulations on your new RadMission... I like the traditional diamond frame much better than their other Rad bikes.

Court gave it a great review.

If it helps, when I ordered my RadRunner 1 it was expected shipping with a 2 month lead time. But it showed up 3 weeks early! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Mission when it arrives!

Back