Hello everyone. :)

Greetings from Southwestern Ontario. I thought I'd find a nice place to check out what people are saying about e-bikes, now that I have one. Happy to be here, and looking forward to reading what all of you are saying. :)

Welcome. I'm in Whitby, just East of Toronto.

Lots of good info, ideas, maintenance tips and more.

Do share with us what you ride?

I ride a Téo Fat Bike and absolutely love it.

téo (14 of 15).jpg

Hello, Denis. Nice to hear from you! :)

I'm in Kitcher-Waterloo, so not too far from where you are. I am not very mechanically gifted, shall we say, so I eventually decided after a couple test rides to retrofit my existing Brodie Voltage commuter with a Bionx system. I can post a photo or two when I return home on Wednesday, as I am travelling North Ontario right now.

You bike looks just awesome. I did a bunch of research before taking the plunge, and was quite envious of some folks who are able to do their own builds. But, at least for this first time out, I'm quite happy with the retrofit. I've put more kilometres on the bike this season than I have in many years, as I find it's just more fun to ride!

M.

Hi Martin,
Have you heard of Grin Technology s ? If you are into doing DIY ebike stuff. They are in Vancouver . Welcome .

Back