Handlebar Jack!

Decho

Region
United Kingdom
Well…today I got the chance to try out the Handlebar Jack after gettimg a puncture cycling along the towpath of the Union Canal near Ratho in Scotland(the rain stopped for the day🌞), caused by a splinter of wood through the Smart Sam Plus rear tyre.
I can report that this is an excellent tool….kept the bike dead steady whilst removing and refitting the wheel. And it’s so lightweight with a clever interlocking mechanism when storing. It kept the important instruments well clear of the ground - the only thing I had to do was to rotate the wing miror I have fitted to the end of the handlebars.
very impressed 👍

Well…today I got the chance to try out the Handlebar Jack after gettimg a puncture cycling along the towpath of the Union Canal near Ratho in Scotland(the rain stopped for the day🌞), caused by a splinter of wood through the Smart Sam Plus rear tyre.
I can report that this is an excellent tool….kept the bike dead steady whilst removing and refitting the wheel. And it’s so lightweight with a clever interlocking mechanism when storing. It kept the important instruments well clear of the ground - the only thing I had to do was to rotate the wing miror I have fitted to the end of the handlebars.
very impressed 👍
Very interesting. The bike gets heavier and heavier ;)

very impressed 👍
I have one. Never used. But agree well made, small, light. Smart product.

I had to use mine two times a few months ago with my Turbo Vado....I can say it made life so much easier, a must-have for the road warrior

I bought one. Tried it out to see how it would work. Definitely worth the price. Permanent piece of kit.

I am now using Ergon GP5 which is raised and works similar to handlebar jack keeping my instruments safe and the bike stable.
If you need a handlebar jack that was never used pm me.
this will help my bag to be lighter @Khanh knapp

I don’t want to use this forum for items for sale but if someone can use then be it.

Back