Haibike Urban Plus Software code

Are there any dealers out there with a Haibike Urban Plus at their disposal? This bike has a TranzX M25 mid-drive motor with shift detection. I could really use the binary file name for this bike. I've been working with Alta to get the right one, but so far none of them let the bike run properly. All of this because the COBI unit decided to quit working and we were trying to flash the bike to work with another display.

If anyone can plug one of these bikes into the LogiX software and let me know what the name of the firmware file is, our customer and myself would greatly appreciate it.

Are there any dealers out there with a Haibike Urban Plus at their disposal? This bike has a TranzX M25 mid-drive motor with shift detection. I could really use the binary file name for this bike. I've been working with Alta to get the right one, but so far none of them let the bike run properly. All of this because the COBI unit decided to quit working and we were trying to flash the bike to work with another display.

If anyone can plug one of these bikes into the LogiX software and let me know what the name of the firmware file is, our customer and myself would greatly appreciate it.
Did you ever resolve the issue?

No. Alta ended up replacing the bike. We put an entirely new drive system on and the bike still wouldn’t run.

I’m glad we only sold one of these bikes.

Are you able to find the correct code for my bike? I am not getting any response from Alta. I have a 2019 iZip E3 Zuma. I have had the motor replaced twice and the battery replaced once. After the last repair I noticed that the bike wasn't going as fast as it should and the speedometer seemed off by several mph. I was able to get software and a USB cable from Alta. Now the bike runs great I was able to program it to the correct speed and wheel size but now the display is off. The provided software is for a DP27 display and I have a DP29 display. Looking at the specs a filename similar to the one provided appears along with the info for the display. When I try to program my bike with that file it says it is wrong for my bike. Would you be able to get the correct file name?
Capture.PNG

Back