Greetings

Welcome! Hope you love your La Free E+2 as much as I do mine! It's a great bike, IMO ,😁!

Welcome Giant Matt, lots Of friendly and helpful people here. Enjoy your bikeand rides,but most of all ride safe.

thanks all. Lafree electric is such a beautiful bike. While peddling a hill, the chain slipped. Learned to be easy when changing gears. The saddle is so good. I want to get an additional battery as Giant Australia does not have upgrades on Lafree+2.

The Lafree e battery last only 70 KMS for me as the bike track near my home has several hills. I have asked the dealers in Australia, Ivanhoe cycles for an additional battery. it looks like Giant Australia is not responding. The other thing is the rubber flip on charge plug is broken. I just bought the bike 2+ weeks back. I hope the dealer will change it on my first service.

The Lafree e battery last only 70 KMS for me as the bike track near my home has several hills. I have asked the dealers in Australia, Ivanhoe cycles for an additional battery. it looks like Giant Australia is not responding. The other thing is the rubber flip on charge plug is broken. I just bought the bike 2+ weeks back. I hope the dealer will change it on my first service.
Hope so, Matt! I live in a pretty hilly area and my battery reliable lasts in the 50 mile range... In spring, summer, and autumn. When I ride in colder temps, range is diminished a bit. Haven't paid a lot of attention to how much, because I don't do s lot of riding in the cold because my feet get numb 😜.

Back