Greetings y'all! From San Antonio, TX area.

bradybunch84

Region
USA
City
Marion, TX
Ordered my Lectric XPremium and it should be here in 2 days. I have been on a fence about buying an ebike for almost a year. I'm 66 and have really enjoyed riding my Trek Verve but I seem to be having more trouble getting on it to ride this year. Joints have been a hinderance when it comes to mounting the bike, plus I seem to run out of steam earlier and earlier. Maybe an ebike will be the answer. Easier to get on for sure. I plan on using my ebike for trips to the library and grocery store both 7.5 miles a way one way. Also just exploring around the countryside since I should have a fairly long range. Since my bike isn't here yet I'm attaching a picture I took off the internet. I picked white this time because I figure it might be easier to spot when it's stolen. Lordy I hope that doesn't happen but I have had one Trek stolen a few years ago. I am going to do a better job with locks, cables, and a tracking device. I wish we would go back to the old practice of hanging horse thieves and hang bike thieves! I am looking forward to reading this forum.
20220920_101121.jpg

Back