Greetings From SW Florida Bought a R1Up Lmtd

Lwireny

I'm 69 and have some back problems with Asthma. My PT said biking would be a great exercise so I used my old Giant and found out I'm way out of shape. So to make it home I decided to purchase a E-Bike. I'm a speed Junkie So I went with R1up Lmtd. ST Its gonna be a learning curve so bear with me. Are there any other members in my area of SW Florida?

Welcome to EBR Lwireny. Nice to have you, and that’s a nice bike. Sorry, I don’t live on the W Coast but on the East 3 months of the year. I’m 75 and have a back problem and would suggest the you change out those handlebars for a swept back, like cruiser type bars. It will keep your upper body in a straight position. It will keep you from leaning forward. I’m sure your PT will tell you that. Good luck and ride safe.

Thanks Bigal. Yes it would be nice to order with those bars. I will look into them when Bike arrives. I'm sure I will have to address some issues to make it mine Similar to a new home or car you always add a personal touch. Just reaching out and happy trails to you.\

Back