Greetings from San Francisco, CA!!!

nunosanches

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you and great to become part of this community. I’m a Portuguese guy living in San Francisco, CA. Love the outdoors and adventure. Finally took the courage and invested on a R&M SuperDelite Really excited to get it and start riding! (hopefully in January)

Any other folks in San Francisco interested in riding out of the city please let me know! Also if you know of any specific groups I can join would really appreciate it.

Thank you and can’t wait to post my first pictures of the new bike :)

Nuno

F9542144-C4F5-424B-AD87-66585BEC86DE.jpeg

Congrats. Welcome to the forum. I used to live in the area when I was a kid. Lots of hill. Definitely great area for an ebike.

Fantastic photo!
Great bike to own and an excellent shop to purchase it from (I see the New Wheel sticker!)

New Wheel used to organize rides and there are a LOT of E-bike riders in that area.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Really looking forward to get my eBike and start posting my experiences here as well! In the meantime probably more newbie questions than really anything else but I look forward to also add value to this community which seems pretty awesome from what I‘ve seen already!

@Ravi Kempaiah I’ve already been voraciously consuming your teachings around battery usage best practices.. Really really insightful and helpful.
@FlatSix911 look forward to learn more from you about cool places to go around the SF area, and maybe even we can ride together sometime in the future!

All very exciting stuff!!

For now, while dreaming about receiving the new shiny eBike, will continue riding my analog bike around :)

396C2C9A-D3BB-4BFF-8FDB-E22FC99ECAC8.jpeg

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Really looking forward to get my eBike and start posting my experiences here as well! In the meantime probably more newbie questions than really anything else but I look forward to also add value to this community which seems pretty awesome from what I‘ve seen already!

@Ravi Kempaiah I’ve already been voraciously consuming your teachings around battery usage best practices.. Really really insightful and helpful.
@FlatSix911 look forward to learn more from you about cool places to go around the SF area, and maybe even we can ride together sometime in the future!

All very exciting stuff!!

For now, while dreaming about receiving the new shiny eBike, will continue riding my analog bike around :)

View attachment 70326

What a fabulous area for ebike cycling.
I would love to take my class 3 Vado on some of those hills.
Many wonderful miles to you.

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you and great to become part of this community. I’m a Portuguese guy living in San Francisco, CA. Love the outdoors and adventure. Finally took the courage and invested on a R&M SuperDelite Really excited to get it and start riding! (hopefully in January)

Any other folks in San Francisco interested in riding out of the city please let me know! Also if you know of any specific groups I can join would really appreciate it.

Thank you and can’t wait to post my first pictures of the new bike :)

Nuno

View attachment 70154
I would love to ride with some others who ride ebikes or even regular bike... very nice R&M bike btw....

Back