Greetings from Florida

Zigdar

My name is Zigdar. New to the forum and new to ebikes. Just received my large frame fat tire M2S All Terrain HT Pro 750. Nice ride...love the style, handling and speed. I put 47 miles on the first charge and am starting to feel comfortable. Taking it to Flagler Beach tomorrow and hope for a great ride. Haven’t seen much on EBR about Mountains to Sea ebikes but did some test rides and research before I pulled the trigger. Hoping for a positive experience from my entry level machine. Would love to hear from other M2S owners. I’ll be watching for posts.

Attachments

• 83518043-3E93-4251-8D6D-FE32D059F0C9.jpeg
    83518043-3E93-4251-8D6D-FE32D059F0C9.jpeg
    665.6 KB · Views: 381
I purchased my M2S Sport R500 in Feb while I was in Deerfield for the winter month until I was recalled back to Montreal in March. Racked up 200 miles in 5 weeks. I luv the power and how quick it reacts in tight situations. I made some changes. Added better hand grips and softer seat. I ride mainly on payment so I swapped out the Kendas for quieter smother tires. Also get the best ulock money can buy with a cable.

I purchased my M2S Sport R500 in Feb while I was in Deerfield for the winter month until I was recalled back to Montreal in March. Racked up 200 miles in 5 weeks. I luv the power and how quick it reacts in tight situations. I made some changes. Added better hand grips and softer seat. I ride mainly on payment so I swapped out the Kendas for quieter smother tires. Also get the best ulock money can buy with a cable.

All roads...nice to hear from another M2S owner.. I have 110 miles in mine and just put my second charge on the battery. I do need a more comfortable seat, got any suggestions. My legs seem to be holding up well but can’t say the same for my backside! Till loving it and my Rad Rover 5 neighbor didn’t want to give it back after I let him test ride it.

Stay safe and pray we get this economy spun back up...

nice looking bike florida, how much you pay? The bikaroo seat 10" wide thick padding, best one I found-a bit pricy $50.00 amazon, butt don't hurt!

The M2S All-Terain 750 Ultra was $1699 including fenders, rack, hydraulic brakes and automatic front and rear LED lighting.you will love it if buy one. So much. More than my neighbor’s Rad 5 . Thanks for the seat recommendation. But the M2S you won’t be disappointed

I already bought the lectric xp@$899.00, upgrades :seat, seatpost, maybe air suspension forks, gear sprocket, handlebars-I like the sweptback style like on a beach cruiser. 500w batt, 28mph pas, folding, the reviews are very positive, I am still waiting for it, when I put some miles on it, will post some news. I lived in Ft. Myers, left because humidity killed me, now I live outside vegas 107 today,oh well..

I already bought the lectric xp@$899.00, upgrades :seat, seatpost, maybe air suspension forks, gear sprocket, handlebars-I like the sweptback style like on a beach cruiser. 500w batt, 28mph pas, folding, the reviews are very positive, I am still waiting for it, when I put some miles on it, will post some news. I lived in Ft. Myers, left because humidity killed me, now I live outside vegas 107 today,oh well..

Good luck with your new bike. Made a big difference in my quality of life . I have had spinal fusion and last year had a spinal chord stimulator implanted. I know w ride 10 to 12 miles a day most days and 17 miles back and forth to the beach on weekends.

I've always been a bike rider, but approaching 63yrs old, the e-bike will take over powering the bike when I get tired. still will get much needed exercise. good for you, good physical therapy.

Back