Got shipping conformation on my FoldXS but no progress in shipping

wings02

Last Monday I received an email from Sondors that my Fold XS bike was ready for shipment. Using the UPS tracking number that was sent in the email, I saw a label was created but no further progress or update was noted on the UPS website.
An email I received from Sondors said it might take 1-2 days before updated shipping information can be seen. No progress has been noted. Has anyone else had a similar situation. I tried calling Sondors but have not received a reply.

Not from Sonders, but I see this fairly often. I've seen people create a label a week or more before they actually ship. In my opinion it's a very poor way to process an order. I think creating the label should be done the same day the shipment is handed to the carrier.

TT

Family, that's the protocol with ups,remember they give UPS a few hundred bikes at one time so they have to process all of that. You'll have your bike in less then a week

You can use the chat button on Sondors website and ask the reps,when they send out bike orders they give UPS 400 or more bikes at one time, that's why you don't see any movement once a label is created.

Having the same issue with FedEx on a Wallke order.....

Order made on the 9th, tracking says it's due to arrive in the 16th, but hasn't been picked up yet.

Wallke says that it was picked up several days ago and that FedEx doesn't always scan every bike it picks up.

Meanwhile, a buddy of mine in Orlando ordered the same bike 2 days later and tracking shows full status.

Even says his bike will arrive early on the 16th.

I got a reply from a customer. rep yesterday. The carton containing several bikes was not ready for pick-up at the docks. Sondors was there but could not pick them up.They did resolve that problem and I was told I should see an updated shipping status by last night which I did. My bike is due to be delivered on 10/20

I got a reply from a customer. rep yesterday. The carton containing several bikes was not ready for pick-up at the docks. Sondors was there but could not pick them up.They did resolve that problem and I was told I should see an updated shipping status by last night which I did. My bike is due to be delivered on 10/20

That's awesome! Only a few more days left. When you ordered was it for October delivery?

Shipping label was just made for mine, tracking says I should have the bike by the 30th, so exactly 1 week.

Back