Good-bye Haibike

Deacon Blues

I live in British Columbia, Canada and I'm interested in the 2020 Haibike xduro ADVENTR 5.0 FLYON, so I emailed a nearby ebike shop that sold Haibikes and asked if they were getting in the AVENTR in 2020. They replied that they no longer carried Haibike because Haibike was leaving Canada.
What a shame, I really like this bike.

Maybe try ebikes.ca
I think they're in Vancouver. They seem to really know about the trend and committed to a high level of service and quality - they won't sell junk.

I'm smitten by those Haibike e-mountain bikes as well. o_O

Ah hell.
They’ll ship one direct, no?
Or ship it to Bellingham and pick it up.

I have not looked to see what Grim sells for bikes - just parts.

I live in British Columbia, Canada and I'm interested in the 2020 Haibike xduro ADVENTR 5.0 FLYON, so I emailed a nearby ebike shop that sold Haibikes and asked if they were getting in the AVENTR in 2020. They replied that they no longer carried Haibike because Haibike was leaving Canada.
What a shame, I really like this bike.

That’s the ebike I also really like but apparently is not available yet ?

It’s probably the best commuter E bike

The Flyon isn’t coming to the North America anytime soon. Since Accell North America was purchased there have been many changes.

Interestingly, my local ebike store sells M1 Sport-Technik ebikes that unitlize the TQ motor, which, I believe, is the same motor as the FLYON.

I test-rode both sduro and xduro yesterday, and a BESV mountain - all very nice, all three motors, Bosch, brose and Yamaha. Big sale coming for black-friday from Haibike.
If'n I hadn't just bought a new bike there would be a new sduro in my garage.
Wifey wants me to ride with her, not out on my own on the trails. o_O

Haibike seems to be answering customer service requests on their web-site again. They are not fast. But they seem to be making an effort to get back up to speed on customer service. You might ask there. Here's the URL:

Back