German Engineering at its Best

• Thread starter Deleted member 803
  • Start date
What does semi-integrated mean?

Their off road bikes will have semi integrated downtube battery while their comfort, city, hybrid styled bikes will have Easy Motion EVO styled battery.
But it's not a significant improvement in terms of specs. Same 36v system. I was slightly disappointed.

Their off road bikes will have semi integrated downtube battery while their comfort, city, hybrid styled bikes will have Easy Motion EVO styled battery.
But it's not a significant improvement in terms of specs. Same 36v system. I was slightly disappointed.
But supposedly the new EVO RS is supposed to have some significant yank (in ultra mode)....nobody knows at this point. I sold my Neo Carbon today and am looking at either the ST2 or the upcoming specialized turbo SC. Do you have an opinion between the two?

And tell Len to reconsider bringing in the M1 Sport tecknik product line. The Schwabing looks sensational (I'll have the R version please)

But supposedly the new EVO RS is supposed to have some significant yank (in ultra mode)....nobody knows at this point. I sold my Neo Carbon today and am looking at either the ST2 or the upcoming specialized turbo SC. Do you have an opinion between the two?

And tell Len to reconsider bringing in the M1 Sport tecknik product line. The Schwabing looks sensational (I'll have the R version please)

If you want M1 spitzing or schwabing, we can get one for you.
I think you need to decide whether you want Integrale s11 or specialized turbo sc or ST2. Bleeding edge people can't be ambivalent ;)

If you want M1 spitzing or schwabing, we can get one for you.
I think you need to decide whether you want Integrale s11 or specialized turbo sc or ST2. Bleeding edge people can't be ambivalent ;)
Have you ridden the M1 stuff? Opinion???

Have you ridden the M1 stuff? Opinion???

Yes, I spent 25 minutes on spitzing last interbike. One of my favorite it was. The motor has become even quieter.
They will release Spitzing plus this Eurobike. It'll have some snazzy features.

Every other mid drive on the market pales in terms of power compared to spitzing. Some people think it's ostentatious but some love it.

Are you serious about getting any bike or just curious?

Yes, I spent 25 minutes on spitzing last interbike. One of my favorite it was. The motor has become even quieter.
They will release Spitzing plus this Eurobike. It'll have some snazzy features.

Every other mid drive on the market pales in terms of power compared to spitzing. Some people think it's ostentatious but some love it.

Are you serious about getting any bike or just curious?
Serious! See PM

Thought I would share with you a photo of a redesigned stem that provides a hidden conduit for cabling to keep the look of the bike very clean.

The Model is a 2016 Kalkhoff Aventura Speed 1.0 and contains version 3 of their Impulse Drive. The bike now has 80nm of torque and runs quieter. In addition the display has a USB port for charging plus it will show turn by turn navigation.

I have to wait until the fall to receive, but I have no problem waiting.
View attachment 3325
View attachment 3326
Where’s the cup holder?

Back