Gen 4 Bosch perf cx

Ibanezst300

Region
United Kingdom
My Bosch gen 4 perf cx has stopped working and out of warranty. I've had the unit diagnosed as the problem. Bosch can't offer any help as it's out of warranty ( but may sell a new retail motor if they have one available ) this makes a 2019 £5g bike obsolete .
There is no error code. The kiox indicates no battery . All cables and battery have been connected to an identical motor and are fine. I believe the circuit board is the issue. Does anyone know a source for circuit boards or anywhere that can repair them.

I'm monitoring eBay for a possible solution. Bike has just over 2000 miles. I expected Bosch to offer a trade in on the faulty motor but they're not interested. Several of my friends ride specialized levo and whilst the motors seem more inclined to fail there is a 4 yr no quibble warranty. I've thought about having the PCB looked at but I would need an expert on such parts.

Same here, my Bosch motor is dead after less than 4 years, Trek powerfly 5. From dealer here in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. Probably electronic inside the motor. Bosch answer to Trek dealer: No warranty, no recycling, no repair!
I have to replace it, and the motor goes to the recycling center!
Incredible. Two options, a friend of mine knows the Trek rep., so hopefully he might help, otherwise I will have to sue the dealer or Bosch. In Quebec there is a law against unreasonable too short durability of usefulness (my english translation). I will post info as to the Trek answer to this when I will know where it goes.

Back