Freegen - New Hub Motor Innovation That Is Definitely Worth Watching

Crash dummy for Grin reqd, radio only interviews.

Yes Yes !!

I Am That Crash Test Dumb Ass !!@

I'm damn good at crashing and pushing the envelope to bring myself back from edge.

I'm all old and s*it now, but I've got no problem having a rear brake fail or even a rear wheel lock up on me.

Do you think that I should send my offer to Grin?

Crazy 🤪 is as crazy 🤪 does.
Life is like a box of chocolates. 😂

Yes Yes !!

I Am That Crash Test Dumb Ass !!@

I'm damn good at crashing and pushing the envelope to bring myself back from edge.

I'm all old and s*it now, but I've got no problem having a rear brake fail or even a rear wheel lock up on me.

Do you think that I should send my offer to Grin?

Crazy 🤪 is as crazy 🤪 does.
Life is like a box of chocolates. 😂
Sounds like it's time to take that box of chocolates out of the sun 🤣😂🤣

Pretty sure this tells us you need to hold the handlebars more :)
EDIT: And use the brakes.

I haven't gone over the handlebars in over twenty years.
I hope that my muscle memory will kick in, and I'll get my head turned if it ever happens again.

I've never "crashed" my e-bike, but I've "dropped" it at least two dozen times and twice with enough speed that I had to run to keep from falling over.

Just last week, I was practicing locking up my front wheel in the gravel and my e-bike slipped out from under me.
I was seeing if I could steer at all while sliding (like skiing) but it didn't work and the wheel slipped out fast. 😂

I like to test the limits to get a feel for my ebike.
It's a lot heavier than my old mountain bike, but a lot lighter than my old dirt bike, so it kinda feels like something in between.

Yeah I don't tempt fate like that anymore. When I first got into fat bikes, I was having a ball. I found I could hit a curb head on and just go up and over it (I had special double-wall rims).

I was 4 out of 5 for making perpendicular, deliberate curb hits going up and over them. That 5 of 5 one where I failed was sufficiently instructive I don't try and crash anymore.

Same went for riding down the middle of creeks, over the invisible rocks underneath. That was back pre-ebikes with my Stumpjumper. A broken front derailleur and a walk back home over said rocks and hillsides taught me the lesson I had to re-learn with the fat bike.

Back