FREE EBIKE GIVEAWAY

Anyone heard of the Daredevil? Full suspension for 1500.

Hey Taylor,

From what I understand that's one of Neza's new models (they have one called the Tarmac as well).

I haven't got my hands on one yet, but if the quality is anything like the F1, these should be some pretty sweet bikes!

Hey Taylor,

From what I understand that's one of Neza's new models (they have one called the Tarmac as well).

I haven't got my hands on one yet, but if the quality is anything like the F1, these should be some pretty sweet bikes!
Fairly small battery but I like the dual suspension and hydraulic brakes. It says belt drive? Also doesn't say how much it weighs..

It does say belt drive, but it looks like the picture is not that...maybe that was a prototype and they haven't updated the pictures online. Let me reach out to Neza and see if they can confirm the belt drive and how much it weighs. Any other questions you have before I fire off this email?

It does say belt drive, but it looks like the picture is not that...maybe that was a prototype and they haven't updated the pictures online. Let me reach out to Neza and see if they can confirm the belt drive and how much it weighs. Any other questions you have before I fire off this email?
Can you get the same bike with a 14ah battery?

Hey Taylor,

Looks like they're still working out the shipment to their warehouses on this side. You can follow these guys over at @nezabikes on Instagram, that's where they're the most active, for updates on the shipping for these bikes.

Hey Taylor,

Looks like they're still working out the shipment to their warehouses on this side. You can follow these guys over at @nezabikes on Instagram, that's where they're the most active, for updates on the shipping for these bikes.
So they are not available to ship correct? I don't use Instagram or Facebook...

Back