Frame wraps

JMD 😀

Region
USA
City
Oakley
Does anyone know were I can get these for a Gen 3 Specialized Levo
4B3A0C53-9A28-4C06-B8DA-C39C86BF2BB4.jpeg

That's wild and guaranteed it will turn heads on the trails. It's a one off so I don't think you'll be able to get your hands on one unless one of the few lucky souls who managed to receive theirs from Rob is willing to part ways for the right price. (EDIT: I just realized that post was from a year ago so likely those who received their wraps have already installed them.) I settled for a matte wrap on my Levo and am really glad that I did as there are already a few abrasions and one or two spots where the wrap had small but noticeable gouges. At least I'm able to replace a section if I needed to whereas one wouldn't be able to with the limited edition ride wrap.

Have you tried contacting Ridewrap?

Install for the Alien wrap looks to be a dry application so not H20 required.

Last edited:
I installed the clear PPF on both our new Levos. It was a pain in the ass and didn’t come out perfect. I’d hate to try and do that one.

@ruffruff -

I’m thinking that there’s quite a bit of prep involved with a dipped frame but the results are well worth it. Well done! 👍

I installed the clear PPF on both our new Levos. It was a pain in the ass and didn’t come out perfect. I’d hate to try and do that one.
I had the LBS apply the wrap for me just because I'm all thumbs.

IMG_20220507_1741597.jpg

Back