Forums down?

Gov agencies such as DOE were just breeched. Oakridge first reported. We just re-entered nuke negotiations with Iran.

Just weird that I couldn't find any topics about this outage so had to start one.

I must visit EBR too much. :)
I was busy for two days so even if I noticed the Forum outage immediately, I knew I could not do anything about it and was doing my business :)

I pissed-off the guy from Belarus. I accept full responsibility. I told him, the Russian blogging Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin backer, that no one will sell Putin's proxy parts. And then showed a photo of a bombed maternity hospital, also a dead baby in his father's arms with the weeping mother running into the Emergency Room. Happy Father's Day. Blood was gushing from the little limp body's temporal lobe. F-er. No parts for him! Who bombs a maternity Hospital?
1687050258644.jpeg

Okay, I know all about thread drift, but why do you feel it's appropriate or necessary to bring this up here and in the Just for Fun thread? You may know something about the guy from Belarus that I don't, but the guy denies having any political feelings or affiliations. Just because he's from Belarus doesn't mean he likes Putin or anyone else anymore than being from the US means you or I are Trump cult members

Sorry for even responding to this, but I don't get what your trying to say at all. Or why.

TT

Last edited:
Okay, I know all about thread drift, but why do you feel it's appropriate or necessary to bring this up here and in the Just for Fun thread? You may know something about the guy from Belarus that I don't, but they guy denies having any political feelings or affiliations. Just because he's from Belarus doesn't mean he likes Putin or anyone else anymore than being from the US means you or I are Trump cult members

Sorry for even responding to this, but I don't get what your trying to say at all. Or why.

TT
Well put.

I doubt that the Belarus guy doesn't have any political feelings or affiliations, but can imagine why he wouldn't state them, either way.

Behaving like the people one is criticising is somewhat revealing.

Back