For sale or trade 2019 Juggernaut Classic Hd

Tim Skafidas

Looking to trade or sell Biktrix Classic Hd 160 miles. Top of the line everything. Tetro hydraulic brakes, wren inverted fork, 20 ah battery, lights, rear rack, fenders all best you can get. Thud buster seat shock, pas gear sensor, 34 chain ring. It is super powerful with a huge range 5 assist modes and throttle. 4 inch Kendra puncture resistant tires. Due to a back injury and the brutal terrain in Colorado where I live , I need a full suspension bike. Willing to trade if your in the opposite situation. With the updates i paid over $4600, but I would consider $3500 obo. I hope someone has a full suspension but could better off with a hardtail for there riding/terrain. Frame size medium 17.5

Last edited:
5D60DBB4-2D05-4E1E-A600-6DD4157942EB.jpeg

I figured as much. I’m probably better off just keeping it and saving for a full suspension later if I want. Or trying to see about a trade

Just get a cloud nine cruiser seat along with the thudbuster post and you won’t need a soft tail

Attachments

• 55935335-5435-4832-8DDF-EC6CA3CC0F5B.jpeg
    55935335-5435-4832-8DDF-EC6CA3CC0F5B.jpeg
    814.3 KB · Views: 453
  • D02AA84D-CF13-4435-8503-562E9044FEE3.jpeg
    D02AA84D-CF13-4435-8503-562E9044FEE3.jpeg
    802.7 KB · Views: 389
  • BAAF3325-53D2-4236-81F4-E374C599946A.jpeg
    BAAF3325-53D2-4236-81F4-E374C599946A.jpeg
    720.7 KB · Views: 414
I thought as much. I may be better off keeping it and saving for a full suspension if I decide to go that route. Just was hoping someone has a full suspension that is overkill for there needs
Just get a cloud nine cruiser seat along with the thudbuster post and you won’t need a soft tail
really makes that much of a difference?

Unless you are into a high speed down hill racing, the plus size tires can be set up to just the right tire pressure for a cushy ride.
You might also want to get a body float. I used to have a Thud buster LT but it's not as good and tunable as a body float. The rearward travel of the thud buster on the bumps makes riding a little unsteady and scary.
If your weight is near 200 pounds, get the heavy duty springs (orange springs up and down) since the riding positions on ebikes is mostly upright and the rider's weight is concentrated at the seat.

I alternate between a full suspension and a hard tail when I go out for a ride. The hard tail can be just as comfortable after airing down the tire and
tuning the body float for comfort.

I don't carry anything on my rear rack since the bumps just shake the stuffs off my ebike.

Last edited:
I thought as much. I may be better off keeping it and saving for a full suspension if I decide to go that route. Just was hoping someone has a full suspension that is overkill for there needs

really makes that much of a difference?

There's no comparison with a good full suspension vs a hardtail unless you're just a pavement/packed trail warrior. Tires only make a modest difference.

I also consciously made an effort to stand on the pedal (6 o"clock position) and shift my weight to the extended leg periodically, whenever I pause my cadence. I stop pedaling when coasting, slowing down, going over bumps, going through curves (inside leg up), or whenever I feel like wanting to relieve seat pressure to my butt.

Not only that, while standing on the pedal, my other thigh can actually ride on the saddle, shifting the pressure from the butt to the thigh. This greatly helped me, in addition to other measures like padded pants, seat post suspension, spring mounted saddle, etc...

1540954760097.png

https://electricbikereview.com/foru...-in-preventing-butt-pain-on-long-rides.24832/

I also consciously made an effort to stand on the pedal (6 o"clock position) and shift my weight to the extended leg periodically, whenever I pause my cadence. I stop pedaling when coasting, slowing down, going over bumps, going through curves (inside leg up), or whenever I feel like wanting to relieve seat pressure to my butt.

Not only that, while standing on the pedal, my other thigh can actually ride on the saddle, shifting the pressure from the butt to the thigh. This greatly helped me, in addition to other measures like padded pants, seat post suspension, spring mounted saddle, etc...

View attachment 26881

https://electricbikereview.com/foru...-in-preventing-butt-pain-on-long-rides.24832/

I think I just have too much pressure in the 4 inch tires. And I need the stiffer setup on the Thudbuster. Maybe adding a bit more preload as well. Maybe a cloud nine cruiser seat as well.
There's no comparison with a good full suspension vs a hardtail unless you're just a pavement/packed trail warrior. Tires only make a modest difference.
I just need to play around with tire pressure and seatpost Thudbuster shock. I think I got too much tire pressure and too soft of a shock elastomer. Maybe I will set the pre load a bit higher. I’m spoiled from riding my carbon stumpy :)

I think I just have too much pressure in the 4 inch tires. And I need the stiffer setup on the Thudbuster. Maybe adding a bit more preload as well. Maybe a cloud nine cruiser seat as well.

I just need to play around with tire pressure and seatpost Thudbuster shock. I think I got too much tire pressure and too soft of a shock elastomer. Maybe I will set the pre load a bit higher. I’m spoiled from riding my carbon stumpy :)

Yeah, definitely see if you can make some changes - the alternative is a lot more $. Have you contacted Roshan to see if he'd be willing to sell on consignment? Pretty sure some customer might like a nice, nearly-new hardtail at a discount. In exchange, you could order a full sus Ultra from him.

Yeah, definitely see if you can make some changes - the alternative is a lot more $. Have you contacted Roshan to see if he'd be willing to sell on consignment? Pretty sure some customer might like a nice, nearly-new hardtail at a discount. In exchange, you could order a full sus Ultra from him.
Sound like they are not very into that. But I think I can probably work on some adjustments and my technique and get it running a bit better. I was hoping for a bit more versatility in it.

Back