Fastroad E - EX PRO

That's better than I would have thought, knowing what hills look like up your way! I do find if I can stay in Eco and go to Off on the good downhills I can get a very long way on mine.

My experience is if you stay away for the two highest assists modes on the Yamaha Sport motor I get 70+ miles on smooth surface. That further than I need travel on all but very rare occurrence. For a Pro motor that's excellent results Buckdubay.

It was a big portion along lake Champlain. Hills were not to bad just a wicked head wind heading south. I am very pleased with the ride but I am wiped out tonight.

The bike isn't bad, but the software and computer integrations, as well as the lack of good battery are totally disappointing. As I have lost weight, I have been able to add 15-20 miles of longevity, so weight has a huge impact on total distance, as will thinks like wind resistance, how you tune the motor settings. etc. I mainly ride mine 1x/wk now, 40 mile total trip that involves some hills that I can't quite handle on my normal road bike yet.

Looking into purchasing one of these. Does anyone have experience with? Went back 3 or 4 pages of Giant tread and didn’t see anything.
Hi, I purchased one of these a week ago, only did 60 miles so far, but have to say I love this bike. I use it for commuting on a 20 mile round trip. The bike is well built and rides really well even with two filled panniers fitted. With the exception of one part of the journey where I boost the assistance to sport for a steep bank I keep it on eco. Battery life is saying 59% left. The route to work isn’t all roads so this bike fits my needs well. It is heavy compared to other bikes but that suits me for a well built sturdy bike

Late addition to this. I've just bought one. I also own a Moustache with the Bosch Performance Line motor.

The Giant is a seriously nice bike and I'm looking forward to adding the miles on.

Late addition to this. I've just bought one. I also own a Moustache with the Bosch Performance Line motor.

The Giant is a seriously nice bike and I'm looking forward to adding the miles on.
Had mine 6 weeks, and whilst i only have a handful of miles on it I'm very happy with it , more so now the firmware and software is updated. I'm still in that infancy stage where i just like to look at it, rather than ride it lol!

Back