EUNORAU Review: UHVO dual-suspension off-road e-bike

FlatSix911

Region
USA
City
Silicon Valley
For $1,200 USD, the specs are not bad for a full-suspension bike... with included air shocks, integrated light, and hydraulic brakes, but no mid-drive.

The UHVO is a dual-suspension electric mountain bike that costs just $1,199 shipped. It’s common in the industry for a dual-suspension model to be priced an additional $700 to $1,200 over the hardtail version with the same equipment. It’s kind of hard for me to fathom that this bike company EUNORAU, is able to profit from selling and shipping this bike after all the costs are considered. Someday I might find out, but for now, this is the lowest price I’ve seen for a full-sized, full-suspension e-bike.

Yes, there are tiny folding bikes with dual-suspension, or sometimes small scooters that have a bit of rear suspension, but that’s kind of clogging the term a bit. With the UHVO, the suspension isn’t an afterthought or tacked on just to get another keyword stuffed in there. For the price, this suspension is really really good.

EUNORAU UHVO tech specs

• Motor: 350W rear hub drive
  • Battery: 36V 10Ah
  • Range: 10-20 miles (16-32km)
  • Gearing: 7 Speed Shimano Acera
  • Frame: Aluminum
  • Tires: 27.5×3 Kenda
  • Weight: 56 lbs (25.4 kg)
  • Price: $1,199
  • Extras: front air-shock, rear air shock, integrated front light, AAA powered rear light, 180mm hydraulic Tektro disc brakes

on your site it says november shipping . will these bikes have the haibike frame and in 17 inch and did that wiring mess get cleaned up ?

answer my questions please , did you clean up that wiring nightmare on the underside of the motor ? is this the new haibike design and will there be 17" frame .

Its just a warehouse that they ship bikes from china to and have a battery repair shop in the same building . If they get a new 2021 17" frame I'll drive up for a test ride and probably buy it but I wont buy another bike without riding it first .

Its just a warehouse that they ship bikes from china to and have a battery repair shop in the same building . If they get a new 2021 17" frame I'll drive up for a test ride and probably buy it but I wont buy another bike without riding it first .
Keep us posted Jangles

Curious as to what the warranty is, so, after searching high and low, went to the Contact Us page and found the following interesting info. Please note I am responsible for italicizing what I thought were key points of interest:

"We are a great team but we have over 11 years of combined experience in the electric bike industry."

"Our mission is "Let's go back to nature" we need more fresh air and green plants with us.

"EUNORAU Electric Bikes were born through a compassionate response to help others. GM, CEO, and Founder wanted to help more people who don't have a car or who don't want always site in the car.

And now, most important thing of all when buying a low tier bike such as this one: The Warranty:

"All the electric bike from EUNORAU got a free 2 years warranty(electronic parts), we will try our best to make you happy and make the industry going."

The problem I have, is what does Eunorau define as "electronic parts" as in regards to their "free 2 years warranty (electronic parts)? What is the warranty coverage of: the motor? The battery? The controller? The display? Is that nice Las Vegas building going to hold a stock of repair parts such as the motor, battery, controller, display? How is the warranty going to be honored? Bike breaks down; what is the bike owner to do since there is no established US dealership in place yet? Are they to ship it back to Nevada? Who pays for the shipping? Too many questions when a warranty is expressed in the above kind of fashion.

For a site that shows a complete full page of legalise mumbo jumbo pertaining to their Terms of Service; they spend very little effort while being very vague on how THEY are going to stand behind their product and support their customers when their bike breaks down in this warranty coverage period.

Now, I understand there is a definite language and cultural issue going on here when looking at their website as well as the responses from the company here. But I would politely suggest a proof reader fluent in the english written language be hired to clean the site up to help clear up these questions and vague ambiguities a potential buyer may have.

And I sincerely wish the company as well as any future owners of this bike, all the best, with many pleasurable, trouble-free miles ahead!!!

Back