Error 25

Region
USA
City
Connecticut’
Aventon Pace 500 started throwing an Error 25. Im not sure why. Anyone have experience with this error and resolving it. The bike was working fine up to that point.

Error code 25- in owners manual On page 29. Brake applied while turning on. Has happened to me.
nothing to worry about. Go ride And enjoy!

KWR

I had the same error. Just 1 time. I logged a call and have details they sent me on error 25. If you keep having this problem. I can send this info to you. Hopefully your riding with no problems. I'm not riding for a while. Laid up. Recouping with a broken ankle.

I think it is very common. I almost always hold the brake on start up. Not as much with the new color display since it starts in PA 0. But the “old display” ( original one that came on the Pace 500) started in PA 1 so I kind of reverted back to my motorcycle days habit on start up!
BTW nice few days of riding at Jonathan Dickinson State Park, Hobe Sound, Fl. Lovely weather. Paved roads, some hard packed sand/ gravel. Picture is Mr. and Mrs. Pace 500 taking a break at the SW fork of Loxahatchee River.

KWR

Attachments

• C5A24E8B-78BB-429A-B3DA-3F058FC2C2A1.jpeg
    C5A24E8B-78BB-429A-B3DA-3F058FC2C2A1.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 181
Back