EBR's Court Rye In The Public's Eye Again!

J.R.

Region
USA
City
Piedmont Highlands
"A few months ago, Graham Hill (the founder of the site you're reading this on) asked me for some help in choosing an electric bike. I wanted to help, but I knew that my knowledge was limited - there are so many models, with progress being made all the time in battery tech and power electronics - so I pointed him to someone who I knew was a real expert: Court Rye, the e-bike demigod behind ElectricBikeReview.com..."

Read all about it here in TreeHugger!

Nice article :)

It even has a picture of my bike in my driveway :)
This one?:p
5-nearly-stolen-bicycle.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg

Just kidding!!!!:D

Court Rye, the e-bike demigod

Our own Court, the one-hand riding expert! Gets it up to 20 miles per hour in some parking lot, then hits a dip and goes "whoa". I always worry he's going to fall off, but I guess if he does, that part of the clip will be cut...

The price of fame!

Edit: Very well done article. Good balance between introductory information with a glimpse into deeper issues. I might not call Court a demigod, but he is definitely a first-class ambassador for the e bike movement.

Last edited:
I have much respect for Court's passion in this venue. He has found his calling and takes it to the next level. The youth of today can learn much from his approach and wisdom.

Back