Ebike with 50+ miles per charge

hammerct

Region
USA
Looking for my first ebike that will allow me to bike 50+ miles per charge with my partner in crime who regularly bikes 50-70 miles each outing. Casual rider, woman, 60 years old, looking for comfortable cruiser style for paved trails/ roads. Ideally $2500 or less. TIA!

Rize City hub drive with the dual battery option is $100 above your budget but can go the distance and then some.

RadCity 5 Plus Step-Thru with a spare battery, would also be $100 above your budget but a good choice for adding options like a USB charger for phone navigation.

Electric Bike Company Model Y with the 21ah dual battery upgrade should also be on your list, though the price quickly goes over budget if you add comfort accessories like the 7-speed option, and suspension fork and/or seatpost.

A cruiser eh? I have a cruiser...

according to the bike computer I can get a range of 76 miles in eco mode... but you're not going to like the price...

IMG_3829.JPG

A cruiser eh? I have a cruiser...

according to the bike computer I can get a range of 76 miles in eco mode... but you're not going to like the price...

View attachment 123750
Wow....what a beauty!!!! Thanks for sharing, but indeed the price is a bit too "steep" for me. LOL!

Back