Ebike deals?

AGuy

is there a website or page like slickdeals but for for electric bicycles? How does people find good deals? I am aware that this particular year may not be the best for deals, but in general, where does people check?

Last edited:

These 2 seem to offer deals occasionally.

Check out Bicycle Blue Book... they have some deals for $500 -600. ;)

Marketplace - Used Bicycles For Sale - BicycleBlueBook.com

1608952906644.png

Last edited:
I think the demand is so great for ebikes since Covid that no one needs to offer many great deals...
Right, but my question is if there is a place where ebike deals are posted. Two examples: Slickdeals is a site for posting deals on everything, unfortunately they are not that great with bikes. The Cheapskate would post products with discounts daily

My son went to Bicycle Blue Book today and he indicated the site is claiming they have no ability to support 3rd party vendors and therefore has disabled all peer to peer listings. Anyone have any scoop here?

Attention Marketplace Seller, Unfortunately Paypal is no longer supporting marketplace payments.
Bicycle Blue Book has temporarily disabled all peer to peer listings. We apologize for the inconvenience. All BBB direct listings are still available for purchase.
Paypal is no longer supporting marketplace payments. This means that we do not currently have a way to support third party sellers on our marketplace. We are currently working on a payment solution that will allow third party buyers and sellers to safely transact on our marketplace. Unfortunately, until we have a solution we will be temporarily pausing all third party sellers from selling on the bicycle blue book marketplace. As soon as we are able to safely launch a new payment solution we will resume third party sales. Please contact us on bicyclebluebook.com with any questions.

My son went to Bicycle Blue Book today and he indicated the site is claiming they have no ability to support 3rd party vendors and therefore has disabled all peer to peer listings. Anyone have any scoop here?
It looks like this is an issue with PayPal and the 3rd party private listings.

The BBB Store Listings are still active and can be purchased on-line. ;)

Marketplace - Used Bicycles For Sale - BicycleBlueBook.com

Last edited:
Back