E-biking in DC, Virginia and Maryland

Hey Greg, I saw you were quoted in a New York Times article on Capital Bikeshare. I live in Arlington and rode a CaBi ebike when they were introduced, love the Enviolo hub. I ride a pedal bike I converted with a Bafang BBS01 mid-drive kit motor, what ebike do you ride?

Hi Dewey, I have a Riese & Muller Supercharger dual battery 2019. It is like a German tank. Next time, I will go with an Enviolo, but I had to cut costs. Thanks for the reference to the NY Times article. It was a lot of fun to talk to the journalist. I would love to learn more about your experience converting an analog bike. I am planning to write a post on conversion kits for ebikelovers later this year.

Hi Dewey, I have a Riese & Muller Supercharger dual battery 2019. It is like a German tank. Next time, I will go with an Enviolo, but I had to cut costs. Thanks for the reference to the NY Times article. It was a lot of fun to talk to the journalist. I would love to learn more about your experience converting an analog bike. I am planning to write a post on conversion kits for ebikelovers later this year.
Hi Greg, makes sense to prioritize range over the shifter. I'm happy to talk, I had a good experience with the assistance of local bike shop Papillon Cycles and the retailers from whom I bought the kit and battery: respectively California Ebike & Luna Cycle. You can PM me by clicking my username and clicking the "Start Conversation" button.

Back