DPC-18 Display's Eco/Sport andf Limit Current (%) settings

Ridetoglide

Region
USA
Does anyone know how the DPC-18 Display's Eco/Sport settings correspond with the 10 Limit Current (%) settings ( Assist 0 - 9 ) on the Basics page?

I've read that assist 5 on the display for both modes correspond to assist 9 on the basics page but am trying to figure out which assist levels i program for 1 thru 4 on the display for eco and sport mode. Thanks

Does anyone know how the DPC-18 Display's Eco/Sport settings correspond with the 10 Limit Current (%) settings ( Assist 0 - 9 ) on the Basics page?

I've read that assist 5 on the display for both modes correspond to assist 9 on the basics page but am trying to figure out which assist levels i program for 1 thru 4 on the display for eco and sport mode. Thanks
Please don't take this as gospel, but I read somewhere that both the ECO and Sport modes operate on that same 1-9 level. ECO = 1,3,5,7, and 9, while Sport = 2,4,6, 8, and 9. I don't think there's any more to it?

Please don't take this as gospel, but I read somewhere that both the ECO and Sport modes operate on that same 1-9 level. ECO = 1,3,5,7, and 9, while Sport = 2,4,6, 8, and 9. I don't think there's any more to it?
Thanks... That is what i suspected.

Back