Dost Drop vs Evelo Aurora Limited

Hi

Hi....Im Jack I just ordered an Aurora SL which is interesting. My understanding is the SL's are all revamped open box Limited's that have been reconfigured. What Evelo discovered was the Limited actually had some frame flex problems that caused the belt system to place too much torque on motor and in turn broke motor gear. Anyway the bike was reconfigured with a chain drive with a tensioner . Also replaced Auto CVT with the standard cable controlled manual unit which like you I prefer. The bike I ordered (I was told) was the very last one to have this overhaul. I think it is turning into a sweet deal. Im getting the manual CVT that I want plus Evelo replaced motor with new motor! Got a close out deal of $1650.00 ! Also free ship & the full 4 yr 20K warranty! I'm Excited
I too have just bought a open box Aurora Sl and am really enjoying it! Mine was $150 more than yours, but I couldn't find any other ebike with the features for any where near the price... and not with the warranty it comes with. I've been researching for the past year and I can't find anything to beat this. You can't put a price on the peace of mind knowing that if you have a problem, it will be sorted out! The only thing is, I have a bit of trouble with the mid step being a bit high for me. Hopefully it will get better over time and after I get used to it.

Back