Display menu HyperScorpion

There's a video on Juiced's website. I haven't looked at it for a while. There have been some updates to how the display operates and I don't know if those changes are included. But a lot is the same and would be helpful anyway.

Yes Bruce, thanks, found it here. It's a bit old. Was hoping for a sheet. There was a PDF on their website but the link says that the owner has put the file in the trash (hahaha).
Too bad the trip meter is cumbersome to get to. Should be right there, easily accessible instead of going into the Advanced Metrics. I enjoy the ODO-meter (how much I've driven so far) but a trip meter tells me much more.

I'm with you on the trip meter. Used to be you could press On/Off-Down and it would reset the mileage. Very easy. There was no trip meter, though. When did a reset, it resent everything. So on the whole, IMO, this is an improvement. I like having a trip meter and a total miles odometer.

If only the trip meter could be reset with the On/Off-Down combination. @Tora Harris, is this a firmware change that could be made?

Back