Deciding between a Sondors Fold X or Lectric XP

wings02

I am looking for a fun type ebike to take casual rides in our neighborhood and maybe along the beach. Flat roads, no dirt trails. I ordered my wife a Lectric XP step thru and am deciding between that or a Sondors Fold X for my fun bike. I am a little concerned with the Customer care from Sondors and the fact that I have read some people complain about hitting their knee on the folding bracket while pedaling on the Fold X. Any advise would be appreciated. I have a Cannondale hybrid bike that I will be using for more strenuous rides so I have given up the hunt for a more conventional ebike.

Seems like the Lectric bikes have a larger following here... but I've been told that the Sondors Facebook group is quite active too.

I think for the $899 XP vs the $1199 Fold X, I'd rather save the dough... but I've been told my frugality is my downfall. :)

Seems like the Lectric bikes have a larger following here... but I've been told that the Sondors Facebook group is quite active too.

I think for the $899 XP vs the $1199 Fold X, I'd rather save the dough... but I've been told my frugality is my downfall. :)
You made the right decision
Enjoy!!!

Back