Creo in Perf. Bike Case?

Cycle

Region
USA
Hi, I may be shipping my Creo and I have the old style Performance hard sided case. I've used the case several times with my regular steel bianchi, but while I was doing a test pack it looks like the wider rear hub spacing may not fit. It "seems" to fit but I am concerned it may be hitting, or just too close to the case that it might get damaged during shipping and handling. Has anyone done this, or happen to know if the older Performance bike case should be able to fit the wider rear forks of a Creo, or other Boost (?) spacing? Thanks!!

How did you manage to do it after all ?

Initially this was posted because a Creo friend was going to ship her bike and we were going to lend her our case. It turns out that our plans have changed and we are driving to join her in New Mexico. So, we are going to take her bike in our van. Thus, no need for the bike case. With that said, we also have an East Coast trip in Sept. so we may have to re-visit the shipping topic!!

Initially this was posted because a Creo friend was going to ship her bike and we were going to lend her our case. It turns out that our plans have changed and we are driving to join her in New Mexico. So, we are going to take her bike in our van. Thus, no need for the bike case. With that said, we also have an East Coast trip in Sept. so we may have to re-visit the shipping topic!!
@Zoe Johnson , Wanted to follow up here. We just got back from flying to Conneticut, from SFO. I removed the Creo main batteries and we road just using the extenders. Worked fine. We ended up using our Evoc Pro semi-rigid cases, not the hard sided Performance bike box, so still can't confirm if they would fit :) The Evoc cases worked well and the bikes and bags arrived, coming and going, with no damage. That was also with a connection in Philly. So, the bikeshad to be loaded-unloaded for the transfer as well.

Back