Conditioning X3 Pro's battery and first rides(s).

km406

I should be receiving my X3 Pro tomorrow (Friday 10/2) and would love to take it out on a ride. I will not be able to ride Saturday at all because I will be working my 24 hr shift at the firehouse. My question is can I take it out tomorrow with whatever battery life is on it shipped....or is it better for conditioning purposes to fully charge it first? Also, what are the recommended battery break in periods or practices, if any, for the new batteries?

I should be receiving my X3 Pro tomorrow (Friday 10/2) and would love to take it out on a ride. I will not be able to ride Saturday at all because I will be working my 24 hr shift at the firehouse. My question is can I take it out tomorrow with whatever battery life is on it shipped....or is it better for conditioning purposes to fully charge it first? Also, what are the recommended battery break in periods or practices, if any, for the new batteries?

I have no affiliation with Wallke, but as an X3 Pro owner here are my thoughts. I would say as soon as you open the main shipping box, find that charger and remove the battery ( can't remember if it ships inside the bike or separate box,lol) start charging it immediately.

In the time it takes you to assemble the bike it will be closely to full charge. As for future battery care, watch this video:

Enjoy your X3 Pro!!!

I have no affiliation with Wallke, but as an X3 Pro owner here are my thoughts. I would say as soon as you open the main shipping box, find that charger and remove the battery ( can't remember if it ships inside the bike or separate box,lol) start charging it immediately.

In the time it takes you to assemble the bike it will be closely to full charge. As for future battery care, watch this video:

Enjoy your X3 Pro!!!

Thanks so much...just the info I was looking for!

Your Wallke ebike battery uses several sophisticated monitoring systems to prevent damage from overcharging, overheating, deep battery discharge, charging with the wrong voltage, and other errors. Please use the specific charger supplied with your bike. Other chargers may not supply the correct voltage required for charging.

Tips:
1. When not in use, keep your battery in a cool place, preferably below 20°C (68°F).
2. Regularly discharging lithium-ion batteries to 0% is harmful and partial discharges with regular top-ups are recommended to extend the recharge-cycle lifespan of the batteries.

Your Wallke ebike battery uses several sophisticated monitoring systems to prevent damage from overcharging, overheating, deep battery discharge, charging with the wrong voltage, and other errors. Please use the specific charger supplied with your bike. Other chargers may not supply the correct voltage required for charging.

Tips:
1. When not in use, keep your battery in a cool place, preferably below 20°C (68°F).
2. Regularly discharging lithium-ion batteries to 0% is harmful and partial discharges with regular top-ups are recommended to extend the recharge-cycle lifespan of the batteries.

Ok...thanks for that. Wasnt sure if I should be topping it off when only down a little. Wasn't sure if that would have degraded the battery. So I will try and top it off more.

Back