Compare-O-Meter? Disk brakes, Throttle, Comfort, Gates, sub $3,500.00

eforrest

DESIRED BIKE, Disk brakes, Throttle, Comfort, Gates, sub $3,500.00

Here’s the feature set that I’m hoping to find in the bike;

Upright riding position (mustache style bars preferred)

Disk brakes

Front fork head shock

Rear hub or mid drive (I’m flexible)

Carbon belt drive (preferred)

Charge battery on and off the bike

Throttle option

28 mph with pedal assist

Integrated lights

Braze ons for panier or basket, fenders

350W+ motor

48V+ battery

Sub $3,500

Does such an animal exist?
Bike (1 of 1).jpg

Ye old Exercycle per the photo isn't cutting it!

Not as fas as I can tell although the Grace MX II Urban should come pretty close to your wish list.

I think you're right. Here are the numbers I've been quoted for a Grace ride;

"We require a 50% deposit and your balance is due when your bike is ready to ship.

Here are the available lines and price range for each model :
  • Link for Grace Bikes USA
  • Grace Easy : $3,699.99 - $4,800
  • MX II Urban : $4,999.99 - $5,501.98
  • MX II Trail : $4,999.99 - $5,501.98
  • Prices include shipping & we offer 100% Financing for US Residents"

With those requirements, I'd consider building a mid drive, my next one will be a carbon fiber frame with a mid drive, am waiting for another generation or 2 of motors first though

With those requirements, I'd consider building a mid drive, my next one will be a carbon fiber frame with a mid drive, am waiting for another generation or 2 of motors first though

I don't want to sound like a Peak protagonist, but have you looked at the IZIP Peak? It meets all your criteria sans the belt drive, and it has a front fork. It even undercuts your price goal by about $600 or more if you shop carefully! Oops, sorry, the integrated lights are an option on the Peak. Personally, I would not like to be locked into a lighting system anyway, as lights keep getting better and cheaper all the time!
Rusty

Whatever decision I go with, I must first say the Court and electricbikereview.com is really providing a great service, and really great reviews across the board.
Much appreciated. It has really helped me in this journey.

EF

Whatever decision I go with, I must first say the Court and electricbikereview.com is really providing a great service, and really great reviews across the board.
Much appreciated. It has really helped me in this journey.

EF
+1

Back