Choosing between Bulls Six50 FS3 and Haibike XDuro AllMtn 8.0

Kory

Want a versatile FS that will last me years to come. Currently do mostly trails in the foothills but also looking to get into more downhill in the future (likely mostly green and blue runs at ski hills). Anyone with either of these bikes have any advice? Pro's and con's? Yamaha vs Bosch?
Thanks!

If you are comparing these two...
Haibike comes out ahead just because it is spec'ed for a true All Mtn experience. True eMTB involved riding highly technical terrain and specs like dual piston brakes, dropper seatpost can be very handy. The BULLS is a very nice bike but it not spec'ed like Haibike. If you are not riding such technical terrain then it doesn't matter. There are people who strongly prefer the smooth assist of Yamaha PW-X motor and there are others who think highly of the Bosch CX. Both motors provide good amount of assistance over wide RPM range. The PW-X provides more torque than the Bosch CX and it is smoother than Bosch but you need to be careful shifting as it lacks the shift sensor.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I would recommend a test ride because you learn a lot more that way.

Thanks for the info! I rented both bikes today and rode the same trail back to back to get a good comparison. Both bikes are great but the Haibike won my heart, so I bought it! :)
The Yamaha did seem to be smoother, especially on the up hill. I also liked that one finger was sufficient for breaking and I much preferred the location of the computer on the Haibike, as it's well protected.

Back