Changing percentage of power within the power assist levels

I hope I said that right. I know some ebikes allow you to actually program the amount of assist in each power assist level. For instance, My wife is getting her step-thru within the month and she's a little nervous riding an ebike for the first time. I would like to be able to lower the amount of motor assist in PAS level 1 so the bike won't jerk too much when she starts to pedal when staring off. If level one provides 20% power, can you go into the program settings and lower that? Thanks!
My wife has the same problem with her Pedego ebike. Instead of starting out in PAS 1, I taught her to use the throttle to get going and change to pedal assist after she gets moving.

You might try the same if your Lectric is one of their models equipped with a throttle.

I'm looking for the same solution I thought by changing the controler and display to a kit that allows you to that.i have a 48v 250 maximum 22ah fat bike and I've been searching for weeks for a compatible kit, anyone have an idea or link to such a controller and display.

The main issue in doing this is to find a controller that will work with your motor.

Grin Tech offers controllers with some degree of flexibility. Their tech support folks can also offer advice:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your project!

I'm looking for the same solution I thought by changing the controler and display to a kit that allows you to that.i have a 48v 250 maximum 22ah fat bike and I've been searching for weeks for a compatible kit, anyone have an idea or link to such a controller and display.
Reach out to Area 13 ebikes, they carry some upgrade kits for some brands (not sure of your brand). Eggrider also has a programmable display but it only works with brands using a particular communications protocol on the controller (can't remember which one).

Back