Bypassing the speed Limiter on a CrossCurrent S2

wings02

Has anyone been able to figure out how to bypass the speed limiter on a new Juiced CrossCurrent S2 ebike. I just received mine last week. The bike rides great.
I'm especially impressed with the torque sensor. My only complaint is the top speed with throttle only is just over 18mph. I can't get up to the maximum allowable speed of 20 mph. Any input would be appreciated.

Has anyone been able to figure out how to bypass the speed limiter on a new Juiced CrossCurrent S2 ebike. I just received mine last week. The bike rides great.
I'm especially impressed with the torque sensor. My only complaint is the top speed with throttle only is just over 18mph. I can't get up to the maximum allowable speed of 20 mph. Any input would be appreciated.
Have you changed the overall speed limit yet? My CCX came set to 20mph and I had to change it to go 28mph. This for PAS only

See video on how to use LCD setup

You can also add race mode but it only adds a few mph as your power limited above 28mph anyway. The best I ever saw was 31mph and I was pedaling hard on a slight downhill

That being said, the throttle is always limited to 20mph (not sure if race mode allows throttle above 20mph but I doubt it)

Last edited:
I did increase the speed limit to 40 and also added Race mode. Those settings are only for pedal assist.

Has anyone experimented by changing the wheel diameter on the settings menu? I do understand that will affect the accuracy of the speedometer

Back