Boston, Massachusetts? - Anything?? :)

Blisandt

Hey there. East Coast here. I just do 14miles a day work and back, lucky to live on a rail trail that drops off into woods and spits me out into suburban neighborhood.

I'm interested in hearing about area rides - the event and the venue - if there are any.

Hey there. East Coast here. I just do 14miles a day work and back, lucky to live on a rail trail that drops off into woods and spits me out into suburban neighborhood.

I'm interested in hearing about area rides - the event and the venue - if there are any.
Hi Blisandt, I’ve been searching for awhile riders in the Boston area that would be interested in getting together for an organized ride. I’m new to e biking, but for the past 3 months I have been doing rail trails and the Cape Cod Canal. Sometimes with a buddy and sometimes alone. I always bring along lunch. Even though I enjoy the ride alone, it’s always nicer to ride with other people. New England has some absolutely beautiful trails.
If you or anybody you know who would be interested in doing this, get in touch and together we could get a nice thing going. Age is not a factor, it is about learning about e-biking from each other, clean fun and exercise, enjoying the sport, relaxing, taking in some beautiful scenery and making friends. I can be contacted at Matfieldal @comcast.net.

I started a new thread in the general forums section for ride groups - you might want to post there, too. It's the "Let's Ride Together (ebiker gangs)" thread..

You may be interested in this upcoming event

Attachments

• B4F658C7-F05E-4DE8-9408-34582C999576.png
    B4F658C7-F05E-4DE8-9408-34582C999576.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 473
Back