Bolton air forks

BTfl

Is anyone else using these? I have had I set on my Rover for about 400 miles without problems. Love the way they feel and they’re 3 1/2 pounds lighter than the stock fork. Makes the bike a lot livelier. I also put Bolton cable activated hydraulic brakes on, they feel better , The best thing about them is tool free Adjustment. Just wanted to put that out there if anybody was on the fence about these products for their rover.

Thanks! Haven't tried either, but more likely to knowing somebody is happy with them. Hate being a guinea pig.

I just installed the Bolton fork on my RadRunner, and I LOVE it! It took some very minor fabrication of parts to install the fender, and the brake caliper. Easily done for less than $20 and 1 hour!

I just installed the Bolton fork on my RadRunner, and I LOVE it! It took some very minor fabrication of parts to install the fender, and the brake caliper. Easily done for less than $20 and 1 hour!
It made a world Of difference to me on how It handles! Hard to describe,But the bike just feels to respond better.

Those are identical to forks sold on AliExpress under many different brand name.
I'd get one from AliExpress if you want to save money.

Maybe a couple of links?

Is anyone else using these? I have had I set on my Rover for about 400 miles without problems. Love the way they feel and they’re 3 1/2 pounds lighter than the stock fork. Makes the bike a lot livelier. I also put Bolton cable activated hydraulic brakes on, they feel better , The best thing about them is tool free Adjustment. Just wanted to put that out there if anybody was on the fence about these products for their rover.
Would you mind posting a pic with fork on the Rover?

As a follow up to my question above, I did go for an "air" fork from Amazon. No more "pogo stick" feel as the fork bangs against it's stops before and after hitting a bump. Beyond that though, there's no huge transformation in the bike's handling. Compared to a "spring" fork or worse, no front suspension, I'd rate it as a good buy, but nothing spectacular/tranformational.

As far as what they look like when installed, if you remove the clown suit decals some come with (easy), they look just like the forks your bike came with.

Back