Biktrix Tuning Of G510 Ultra

Suspension mtb with a BBS02B
Us older folk that are hands on are not easily taken in by hype ;)

Funny, my perspective on the trolls here is a bit different.
I've never seen such well timed and unwavering support for any product... Let alone an off the shelf ebike.

There are a couple of small companies supported on EBR that have done wonders with the Ultra in aftermarket tuning Watt Wagons and Biktrix are 2 of them, I see no reason to doubt these posters who I have interacted with in numerous other threads and sub-forums right here on EBR, if you are super happy with a product you let people know, the same as if you were unhappy with them.
Since they also post about many other things, I see no reason to suspect them when they praise the Ebike they own.

Last edited:
I simply have great admiration for small business owners and especially in this difficult business. It's not just the bikes but the support. Is Roshan and Co. perfect ? No and neither is anyone else.

I looked at his history, I don't think so, Deafcat owns a product from a company where he lives, which means he could have taken it for a test drive before he purchased it, which is rare for a customer to do when buying from the internet models trying to sell Ebikes online.
He is defending both his personal Ebike and a local company he likes. He has probably interacted with Roshan face to face.

I looked at his history, I don't think so, Deafcat owns a product from a company where he lives, which means he could have taken it for a test drive before he purchased it, which is rare for a customer to do when buying from the internet models trying to sell Ebikes online.
He is defending both his personal Ebike and a local company he likes. He has probably interacted with Roshan face to face.

Deafcat has bought at least 4 bikes from me. He also has 5000+ km on his bike and knows his stuff really well.

I am approaching 1000 on my ultra now and I got 5000 on my hub motor and combined has only been 3-4 months I spend all my spare time out on my bike I have been into and riding bikes since I was 10 when I built my first stunt bike piece by piece but have only ever went the cheap bike route before most expensive bike I bought before this cost me 500$ but was on sale in mid winter was a GT MTB
I tend to go to my LBS for advice usually they have stupid wait times of 3 weeks to get a spoke fixed and you have to leave your bike there so I bought a bike stand and have been learning the hard way in the fact I am the most knowledgeable of my friends with bikes and spent close to 3 hours yesterday realigning by rear derailleur has always been a simple task but on the sram nx 11 speed it was rough get the gears lined up then the crazy pilly system it has for the clutch is outta wack finally got it all figured out know and it shifts better then when I got it literally can't even feel the chain switch between gears not even a click when shifting up my ebike shop refused to even sell me a chain when I snapped mine with 200km on my drivetrain they wanted me to replace the whole thing

I am approaching 1000 on my ultra now and I got 5000 on my hub motor and combined has only been 3-4 months I spend all my spare time out on my bike I have been into and riding bikes since I was 10 when I built my first stunt bike piece by piece but have only ever went the cheap bike route before most expensive bike I bought before this cost me 500$ but was on sale in mid winter was a GT MTB
I tend to go to my LBS for advice usually they have stupid wait times of 3 weeks to get a spoke fixed and you have to leave your bike there so I bought a bike stand and have been learning the hard way in the fact I am the most knowledgeable of my friends with bikes and spent close to 3 hours yesterday realigning by rear derailleur has always been a simple task but on the sram nx 11 speed it was rough get the gears lined up then the crazy pilly system it has for the clutch is outta wack finally got it all figured out know and it shifts better then when I got it literally can't even feel the chain switch between gears not even a click when shifting up my ebike shop refused to even sell me a chain when I snapped mine with 200km on my drivetrain they wanted me to replace the whole thing

Good on you!
I too have been spending a lot of time riding as well as on maintenance and upgrades.
All good stuff, especially for the mind... and it helps keep me out of trouble.. Well, except for when I come on this website 🙃
I would get a lot of flack from my expensive bike riding friends when I first started doing things myself. They would insinuate that I was too cheap to bring my bike in for maintenance... even though I would try to explain that I have the time, enjoyed learning and working with my hands... not to mention the inconvenience of having to bringing it in or the extra confidence that you gain if/when you have problems out on the road.
And I can't tell you how many times I've stopped on the trail to help someone who is having problems... Just yesterday I helped a young kid who had some loose hardware and his rear rack that was rattling to pieces. Nice feeling 😊
But when my aforementioned friends ask me to look at their bikes, I smile and remind them where the local bike shop is located.

With all this said... We're off topic and in trouble again 🙃

Last edited:
Are the controllers on the Ultra FS bikes upgraded? Or can you just use one of download programs mentioned above? Standard Bafang cable works ok??

Back